Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Evaluation and Reflection: Week 31


I finished this week with the walking sequence of the generic character for our short film which is a variation of the Thief but with different customs and expressions. In that way we had the basic movement. The evaluation of the week was very good, however I took a lot of time learning how to make the walking sequence look good, in that way I will have to improve my timing to have the short film done in time. At the beginning, I had clear animation concepts, overlapping, weight, posture. However, when I started animating, I used them all in one sequence. Causing the movements as walking to look exaggerated. This fact made me think and realized that despite all the concepts are very important it doesn't mean that every concept should be obvious to make look good an animation, each item must be used in a good measure to have a natural and perfect outcome. Animation movements as jumps or shock expressions have clearly evidenced all these concepts in its actions, but when the character needs for the history a more normal, more relaxed performance is no need to make these concepts exaggerated. Before I undestood this, I had to re-done the movements using the animation concepts in a less notorious measures to achieve a better animation shot. To conclude, learning how to do something for the first time always takes time and you have to be prepare to learn and apply it in the most effective way.
< >

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario